Frida Viva La Vida Rocky Eco-Fleece Hoodie
Frida, Loteria & Posada
A knockout when it comes to style and comfort, the Alternative Apparel Rocky Hoodie features on the back a drawing and design of mine of Frida with the saying Viva La Vida meaning Long Live Life in Spanish. It is inspired by an inscription she added a few days before her death to a still life of watermelons "Viva la Vida - Coyoacán 1954 Mexico". On the front is a drawing/design of mine of a heart milagro with the words "Te Amo".
- Design is printed in black on a heathered Eco Grey colored Hoodie.
- Long sleeve zip hoodie features a kangaroo front pocket, antiqued nickel zipper and shoestring ties at the hood.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem.
- Signature Eco-Fleece is crafted from a uniquely imperfect blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and naturally occurring rayon. Sustainable Eco-Fleece is made from 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon.
- Low-impact yard dyed resilient fabric enzyme washed for a super soft hand.
- Unisex. These do run larger as they are supposed to fit with a comfy, cozy and relaxed shape. For a closer fit, order one size down.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold inside out (to reduce pilling). Line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Eco-friendly, Made in a sweatshop free environment. Imported.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel.
- Click more details below for a size chart.
Every one of Frida's self portraits have such a powerful presence. She carries a seriousness and gravitas in her expression and eyes that draws you in and makes you want to know more about her and her story. Her striking portraits and the rich art and beautiful heritage of Mexico have inspired me to assemble several Frida inspired pieces over the years.