Frida Viva La Vida Small Poncho Hoodie TIMT
Frida, Loteria & Posada
$59.00 SALE! $20.00
This small poncho hoodie is in the TIMT as my platen slipped and moved the flower print bottom left. The rest of the print is perfect and because of the flower design being what it is the look that it created does not distract and seems intentional. Only one available. See picture.
This effortlessly cool hoodie features a drawing and design of mine of Frida with the saying Viva La Vida meaning Long Live Life in Spanish. It is inspired by an inscription she added a few days before her death to a still life of watermelons "Viva la Vida - Coyoacán 1954 Mexico"..
- Design is printed in black on a stone colored Premium French Terry Poncho Hoodie.
- 100% 20 single ring-spun combed cotton creates this soft premium quality fabric.
- Garment dyed and washed, preshrunk, super soft luxe poncho hoodie that feels great wash after wash.
- 2x1 rib at hood, cuffs and waistband, premium dyed to match drawstring with antique brass metal tips takes the beloved basic hoodie to another level.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold or warm, tumble dry low. Preshrunk.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Made in the U.S.A. in a sweatshop free environment.
- Click more details below for a size chart.
Final Sale: Sale items deeply discounted and marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.