Frida Viva La Vita Scarf
This all-purpose, comfortable Sheer Jersey cotton scarf features on one end a drawing and design of mine of Frida with the saying "Viva La Vida" meaning "Long Live Life" in Spanish. It is inspired by an inscription she added a few days before her death to a still life of watermelons "Viva la Vida - Coyoacán 1954 Mexico".
- 100% sheer jersey cotton, super soft and stretchy unisex scarf.
- This scarf has raw unfinished edges.
- Pre-shrunk and laundered.
- 100% cotton sheer jersey is combed for softness and comfort.
- Color: Baby Blue, White, Medieval Grey, Light Pink, Olive Green and Red color with black ink.
- Dimensions: 93" x 16" (236cm x 41cm)
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.