Frida Viva la Vida 100% linen screen printed tea towel
This linen tea towel features a design of mine based drawing and design of mine of Frida with the saying Viva La Vida meaning Long Live Life in Spanish. It is inspired by an inscription she added a few days before her death to a still life of watermelons "Viva la Vida - Coyoacán 1954 Mexico".
Classic neutral colours, pure fabric and simple design and styling make these linen towels timeless and functional.
Lint-free and absorbent, these fine linen towels are excellent for covering rising bread dough, drying pots and pans, shining glassware and flatware, dusting and cleaning. A perfect and stylish all purpose working towel for the kitchen and throughout the home.
See Details for more.
- Soft, absorbent and superb quality, 100% linen tea towels.
- Hemmed on all four sides with a handy hanging loop.
- Linen tea towels become softer and more absorbent wash after wash due to their hollow fibers. Linen is also lint-free, so won't leave any bits of fluff on your glassware, and is 30% stronger than cotton, making it lovely and durable for use around the home.
- Dimensions: measures approx. 42 x 75 cm (16.5" x 29.5"). These towels have not been pre-washed and will have a small amount of shrinkage on the first washing. This is the case with all pure linen.
- Tartx linen towels continue to increase in absorbency and will become softer with use. They will also maintain their color integrity wash after wash.
- Towel colours available: Astrid White, Oatmeal and Natural linen.
- Machine wash cold or warm up to 40°C , machine or line dry and iron when needed. Best to iron on the underside whilst damp.
- Meticulously screen printed with love by hand using non toxic, eco-friendly water based textile inks that are soft to the touch and food safe.
- Waterbased inks are not only better for the environment and for our health, they also get softer with every wash and will not crack over time.
- Printed in Colorado, USA.