Jane Austen Rocky Eco-Fleece Hoodie
A knockout when it comes to style and comfort, the Alternative Apparel Rocky Hoodie features a design of mine of an ink bottle and quill on the front and a design based on a vintage engraving of Jane Austen on the back.
- Design is printed in black on a heathered Eco True Pink or Eco Grey colored Hoodie.
- Long sleeve zip hoodie features a kangaroo front pocket, antiqued nickel zipper and shoestring ties at the hood.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem.
- Signature Eco-Fleece is crafted from a uniquely imperfect blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and naturally occurring rayon. Sustainable Eco-Fleece is made from 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon.
- Low-impact yard dyed resilient fabric enzyme washed for a super soft hand.
- Unisex. These do run larger as they are supposed to fit with a comfy, cozy and relaxed shape. For a closer fit, order one size down.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold inside out (to reduce pilling). Line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Eco-friendly, Made in a sweatshop free environment. Imported.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel.
- Click more details below for a size chart.