Marie Antoinette Princesse Scarf
This scarf is on sale as I have changed the design.
This all-purpose, comfortable Sheer Jersey cotton scarf features a design of mine based on a French fashion caricature of Marie Antoinette with the words "Rebelle" "icone" and "Princesse" on one side and a ballroom chandelier on the other end.
This all-purpose, comfortable Sheer Jersey cotton scarf features on one end a design of mine based on a French Fashion Caricature of Marie Antoinette and on the other end a design of mine of an elegant crystal style chandelier.
- 100% sheer jersey cotton, super soft and stretchy unisex scarf.
- This scarf has raw unfinished edges.
- Pre-shrunk and laundered. 100% cotton sheer jersey is combed for softness and comfort.
- Color: Baby Blue with black ink.
- Dimensions: 93" x 16" (236cm x 41cm)
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
Some people represent a historical time and place perfectly. Marie Antoinette is certainly one of these people. She was both a mover of the times and a victim of her time as well. Certainly she was far more complex an individual than the caricature that has been passed on of her over the past couple of centuries. Nevertheless, all rumors can't be false either, right? This piece is an attempt to convey a little more of her complexity and what she meant to people of the time.