Mexican Loteria Bracelet
This beautiful, unique and collectible sterling silver bracelet circumnavigates your wrist with picturesque scenes conjuring up the treasured memories of many. A fine menagerie of some of my favorite Mexican Loteria cards revamped and encased for your study. El Diablo, El Pajaro, La Luna, El Corazon, La Sirena, La Calavera and El Sol.
- 7.75" long from one lovely toggle closure to the other (different lengths available below).
- Each link is hooked and then soldered to the next link to keep the bracelet permanently together.
- Bracelet link size is approx: 7/8" length x 1/2" width with an image size of 3/8" x 1/2.
- Bracelets are cast in .925 pure high-quality Sterling silver or antiqued bronze.
- Printed with archival inks and materials.
- Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Handmade in Colorado, USA.