Oscar Wilde Men's or Unisex T-shirt
This T-shirt features a drawing and design of mine of Oscar Wilde sitting leisurely in a design of nouveau ornaments of the day including a peacock feather, swan, and a scroll with his signature.
- Lightweight and luxurious jersey tee.
- Cranberry, Baby Blue, Olive Green, White, and Slate are crafted from 100% Fine Cotton Jersey.
- Heather colors are 50/50 Poly Cotton. Available in Heather Plum, Heather Lake Blue, Heather Forest, and Heather Red.
- Brand: Shirts are American Apparel and Los Angeles Apparel. USA made and sweatshop free.
- 100% Baby Rib cotton stretchable collar for comfort and durability.
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeated washings.
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem.
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
Colors 100% Cotton: Slate, Olive Green, White, Cranberry and Baby Blue.
Colors 50/50 Poly Cotton: Heather Plum, Heather Lake Blue, Heather Forest, and Heather Red.
Size: Men's/Unisex XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL. 3XL is only available in the Cotton Colors.
Fit: True to size. For men, the shirt is true to size. For women, the shirt is sized larger than most woman's sizes as it is men's/unisex. For a closer fit, order one size down.
Oscar Wilde was a playwright, novelist and poet who lived in the later half of the 19th century. His wit is legendary, his style is emulated to this day.
We admire Oscar Wilde for his unique and steadfast artistic vision and for being unapologetically ahead of his time. He was a hell-raiser, rebel, and a stubborn artist, unfortunately to his great detriment. We appreciate his dedication to the idea that surrounding yourself with beautiful things matters and increases our enjoyment in life.