Oscar Wilde Tri-Blend Dolman T-Shirt
This T-shirt features a drawing and design of mine of Oscar Wilde sitting leisurely in a design of nouveau ornaments of the day including a peacock feather, swan, and a scroll with his signature.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this shirt to be super comfy, soft and drapey. It is lightweight yet not see through at all. I can change the look depending on the size I wear. The small is still flowy but wears more fitted and shorter whereas the medium falls longer and the wide neck has a great off the shoulder look. The medium while fitting more loose and flowey is not at shapeless. I think for a "relaxed" style it runs true to size. Because of that I can see this shirt looking great on many different figures. This shirt is pre-shrunk so I would recommend ordering your typical size or sizing down depending on the look you are going for. There is a size chart for more accuracy.
See Details for more.
- Design is printed on a super soft rayon tri-blend dolman t-shirt.
- Fabric: Preshrunk 50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey.
- Flattering wide scoop neckline with a slouchy drop shoulder.
- Carefully tailored, amazingly soft and lightweight with a feminine cut that is soft and flowy.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron if necessary - avoid printed design.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Colors: Kelly Green, Vintage Red, Royal Blue, Vintage Plum, Indigo and Vintage Purple.
- Sizes: XS-3XL
Oscar Wilde was a playwright, novelist and poet who lived in the later half of the 19th century. His wit is legendary, his style and philosophies are emulated to this day.
We admire Oscar Wilde for his unique and steadfast artistic vision and for being unapologetically ahead of his time. He was a hell-raiser, rebel, and a stubborn artist, unfortunately to his great detriment. We appreciate his dedication to the idea that surrounding yourself with beautiful things matters and increases our enjoyment in life.