Queen Elizabeth I Curvy Plus Size Raglan Baseball T-shirt
This raglan sleeve plus size curvy shirt features a design of mine based on the coronation portrait by an unknown artist of Elizabeth I. The design features a hand-drawn banner along with her signature and her coat of arms.
The raglan tee has solidified itself as a firm fashion favorite. Casual enough to be worn all the time with your favorite pair of jeans, this soft and sexy shirt strikes the perfect balance between fashionable and comfortable.
Raglan History: The Raglan sleeve design was named after FitzRoy James Henry Somerset, the 1st Baron Raglan who wore this style of coat after losing his arm at Waterloo.
There is a size chart for more accuracy. See Details for more.
- The design is printed on a premium comfort stretch jersey raglan baseball t-shirt.
- Fabric: 60/40 combed ring spun cotton/polyester vintage heathered fine jersey with built-in stretch.
- Flattering wide scoop flatlock stitch ribbed collar, raglan 3/4 sleeves, and raw serge shirt tail hem bottoms.
- Separate by color, machine washes cold, tumble dry low. Iron if necessary - avoid printed design.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Colors: Vintage heather with purple, red, smoke or blue sleeves.
- Sizes: 1 (14-16), 2 (18-20), 3 (22-24), and 4 (26-28)