This long sleeve organic cotton t-shirt features a design of mine based on the coronation portrait by an unknown artist of Elizabeth I. The design features a hand-drawn banner along with her signature and her coat of arms.
- The organic cotton long sleeve version of American Apparel's best-selling T-shirt.
- 100% organic fine jersey ring-spun cotton.
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder, durable rib neckband
- Double-needle bottom hem, cuffed long sleeve.
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
Brand: #2007ORGW American Apparel - sweatshop free.
Color: radish red, neptune blue, lotus pink and pine green.
Size: Men's/Unisex S, M, L, XL and 2XL
Fit: True to size. For men the shirt is true to size. For women the shirt is sized larger then most women's sizes as it is men's/unisex. For a closer fit, order one size down.
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or re-imagining centuries-old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal. All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.