Queen Elizabeth I in Coronation Robes Perfect Weight Scoop Tee S-4XL - TIMT
This shirt is in the TIMT because I have changed the Queen Elizabeth design.
This T-shirt features a design of mine based on the coronation portrait by an unknown artist of Elizabeth I. The design features a hand drawn banner along with with her signature and her coat of arms.
Notes from Tiffini: For a casual tee this has a nice feminine shape to it. I would say this shirt is cut long and has a nice subtle shape that very slightly tapers in at the waist. There is a nice weight and a small amount of stretch to the 100% cotton material. Size up for a looser fit and more length though ideally consult the size chart for more accuracy.
See Details for more.
- Design is printed on a 4.3 ounce, 100% ring spun combed cotton scoop tee.
- Flattering feminine scoop neckline.
- Perfect Weight tees remain looking and feeling perfect wear after wear.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron if necessary - avoid printed design.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Colors: Classic Red and Turquoise.
- Sizes: S-4XL
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or re-imagining centuries old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal.
All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.