Queen Elizabeth l Organic Cotton Market Tote Bag
This tote is in the TIMT because I have changed the design.
This all-purpose, liquor and wine tote features on the front a design of Tiffini's based on the coronation portrait by an unknown artist of Elizabeth I. The design features a hand drawn banner along with with Elizabeth's signature and her coat of arms. On the other side a design of hers of the Tudor rose along with Elizabeth's signature.
This is a serious Go-to bag. We took a long time, experimented with several fabrics, and even more designs. We played with zippers, and pockets. This bag is a culmination of some serious, thoughtful consideration as to what makes a really great bag; useful for all kinds of occasions. It's very sturdy,100% Organic Cotton, it's meticulously screen printed with waterbased ink (no hand, better for the environment!) by hand in Colorado, very attractive 1 of a kind design, it's washable, it has a zippered pouch built into the inside, it's handsewn in the USA, it has a Gusseted bottom. I'm probably forgetting something but basically it looks as good as it performs.
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- Open main compartment with a zipper panel top.
- Handsewn tucked 27" handle length fabric straps making it easy to carry it on your shoulder.
- Zipper closure pouch 9x9" inside the tote.
- Gusseted 7" bottom will help the tote sit nicely flat when filled.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold, line dry. Iron if necessary.
- Color: Oyster (kind of light cream) or light blue with black ink.
- Zipper at the top and on the inside is a natural color on both tote colors.
- Dimensions: 18"W x 17"H x 7"G
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.