William Shakespeare Flour Sack Towel
This large flour sack towel features on one end a design of mine based on a vintage engraving of William Shakespeare and on the other end his quote "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."This are on sale as I am no longer carrying this style of towel. Final Sale: Sale items deeply discounted and marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Soft, absorbent and superb quality, 100% hand-woven Cotton flour sack towels which are hemmed on all four sides.
- Lint-free and absorbent, these floursack towels are excellent for covering rising bread doughs, drying pots and pans, shining glassware and flatware, dusting and cleaning. A perfect and stylish all purpose working towel for the kitchen and throughout the home.
- Dimensions: measures approx. 24" x 36". These towels have not been pre-washed and will shrink an inch or so after the first washing. Once washed they have a thicker feel to them and are soft and very thirsty. Tartx flour sack towels continue to increase in absorbency and becomes softer with use. They will also maintain their color integrity wash after wash.
- Towel Color - Lemon Yellow.
- Machine wash cold or warm, machine or line dry and iron when needed.
- Meticulously screen printed with love by hand using non toxic, eco-friendly water based textile inks that are soft to the touch and food safe. Waterbased inks are not only better for the environment and for our health but they also get softer with every wash. Waterbased inks are also safe to iron and will not crack over time.
- Made in Colorado, USA.