Yellow Eco Jersey Racerback Tank -TIMT
This edition is in The Island of Misfit Toys as this color has been discontinued. Although the quality is still excellent I am not carrying this color in my regular line as I just did not find the yellow fabric to look as bold, sharp and have the sheen as the other colors. The fabric is lovely and soft but because of this it creates a minor but somewhat distressed look with the ink. Again - beautiful I am just picky.
These are first come first serve as there are only a few available in this discontinued edition at this price.
- Design is printed on an eco-friendly tank top made from 38% Cotton (6.25% organic) / 50% Polyester (6.25% recycled) / 12% naturally occurring Rayon.
- Low impact fabric-dyed and garment washed for superior softness.
- Tailored from soft Eco-Heather Jersey, this thin, lightweight tank top features a flattering racerback cut, rounded bottom and rolled merrowed hems for a casual look.
- Alternative tanks run a bit slim for a more feminine slimmer fit. Purchase a size larger than usual if you prefer a more relaxed fit. That said there is nice stretch in the fabric.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel
- Color: Eco True Sun Yellow
- Product Care: Separate by color, machine wash cold, line or tumble dry low.
Fit: True to size. Though I do feel Alternative Apparel does run small for some. Tailored slim with a more feminine fit.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this tank to be snug where it should be but also slouchy in the right places. It is thin but is not see through. Sexy, extremely soft and comfortable. Really holds up in the wash well and the colors are vibrant. Excellent for layering. Because of the racerback bra straps will show unless you wear a criss-cross style bra.
See More Details for size chart.